Entertainment Hey ! I'm New

Aaron wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey everybody My name is Aaron im from New York im new to Freedom and im excited to be apart of the freedom family , I have an extreme passion for Youtube and making people laugh im always thinking of new creative ways to make people laugh and enjoy my content my youtube channel i discuss personal stories (they're funny) also Rants about things that come to mind and also original videos i come up with !
Also im a video game and anime NERD ! so a separate gaming channel will be up soon
i look forward to some maybe collabs with fellow entertainers & also growing with Freedom !
have a good day !

~ AaronTV

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Welcome Aaron wolf is that your real name because mine is James Wooff xD No jokes. My family ariganted from belgium. <-- Yes I am one of them kids but welcome to freedom :)

Aaron wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome Aaron wolf is that your real name because mine is James Wooff xD No jokes. My family ariganted from belgium. <-- Yes I am one of them kids but welcome to freedom :)
Thank you man & acutally no it's really Aaron (Live) yeah i know it's weird but i always thought wolf at the end sounded better lol and again thank you

Aaron wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
your welcome bro :) your channel is nice bro :) how long you been on youtube for ?
thank you a lot & i had one that i startred back in 2011 but i made a new channel the one im currently with freedom with and i just started maybe a couple months ago

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
thank you a lot & i had one that i startred back in 2011 but i made a new channel the one im currently with freedom with and i just started maybe a couple months ago

Ah I see , why did you start a new channel ? fresh start ?

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey everybody My name is Aaron im from New York im new to Freedom and im excited to be apart of the freedom family , I have an extreme passion for Youtube and making people laugh im always thinking of new creative ways to make people laugh and enjoy my content my youtube channel i discuss personal stories (they're funny) also Rants about things that come to mind and also original videos i come up with !
Also im a video game and anime NERD ! so a separate gaming channel will be up soon
i look forward to some maybe collabs with fellow entertainers & also growing with Freedom !
have a good day !

~ AaronTV
Nice to meet you bro! Hope your passion Carey's on and enables you to become successful on YouTube just know to never give up! No matter what! Welcome to freedom my freind

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
have a good day !

~ AaronTV
Hello to you too Aaron, were you born in New York? My brother went to visit there for a week once, but I haven't been there so far. I'm glad that you're excited to be here! What made your passion so strong for youtube?

Aaron wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello to you too Aaron, were you born in New York? My brother went to visit there for a week once, but I haven't been there so far. I'm glad that you're excited to be here! What made your passion so strong for youtube?
Really ? Thats cool & yeah i can't explain it i feel like i can be creative in so many ways

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Really ? Thats cool & yeah i can't explain it i feel like i can be creative in so many ways
Yeah, my family took a lot of pictures while they were there. Apparently they were in a city that never sleeps, hah. What kind of creativity do you typically do? I love investing my time into making graphics for my videos. It makes me feel like I stand out in a way :p

Aaron wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yeah, my family took a lot of pictures while they were there. Apparently they were in a city that never sleeps, hah. What kind of creativity do you typically do? I love investing my time into making graphics for my videos. It makes me feel like I stand out in a way :p
that's great & i love coming up with new videos ideas , shooting the video & editing the video i just love it all

Aaron wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Very nice ^^ What kind of video ideas have you come up with so far, what's your best idea that you're proud of?
There's a lot of ideas I've come up with & im very proud of all of em i just wish to get better & more creative in the future