Gaming Hey I'm new!

cL 0bey

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Lv_Spike
Hey guys my name is Jordan and I am 17 years old(cL 0bey on YouTube). I made my way to Freedom! Through "The George Show"! I hope you interact with me. Thanks.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Jordan and I am 17 years old(cL 0bey on YouTube). I made my way to Freedom! Through "The George Show"! I hope you interact with me. Thanks.
Heya Jordan, how long have you been with youtube? Making your way through freedom is nice, George manages to give off a lot of positivity in general. Interacting with people is easy here, you just need to talk to others often :p

Reactions: cL 0bey

cL 0bey

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Lv_Spike
Heya Jordan, how long have you been with youtube? Making your way through freedom is nice, George manages to give off a lot of positivity in general. Interacting with people is easy here, you just need to talk to others often :p

Sense 2014 I've been on YouTube but I didn't start taking it serious till last year in 2015.

cL 0bey

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Lv_Spike
Those are slightly expensive, have you been saving money for it, or do you have a budget you need to reach?

Working on saving up money for it hoping YouTube will help with that. The only reasons why I Montize my videos is to save up for equipment to make my videos better. Also because the Freedom! Family is amazing.

Reactions: fattmat

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Working on saving up money for it hoping YouTube will help with that. The only reasons why I Montize my videos is to save up for equipment to make my videos better. Also because the Freedom! Family is amazing.
Youtube helps out bit by bit, it really depends on the content you put out. If you can manage to make a video that can get shared easily, you can see a rush of money randomly ^^ Always invest in your equipment, today I have so much because I neglected to pay for anything else really, hah. And I'm glad that you know that freedom is amazing :p

Reactions: cL 0bey

cL 0bey

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Lv_Spike
Youtube helps out bit by bit, it really depends on the content you put out. If you can manage to make a video that can get shared easily, you can see a rush of money randomly ^^ Always invest in your equipment, today I have so much because I neglected to pay for anything else really, hah. And I'm glad that you know that freedom is amazing :p

The Freedom! Family is always amazing. :)

cL 0bey

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Lv_Spike
Yeah they are! In the future, I hope you continue to have a great time here cL! There's a lot to learn over the weeks/month, and if you try hard enough, you'll be seeing a lot of results ^^

Thanks I appreciate that it means a lot. Hope you have a great time here at Freedom! as well. I'll ttyl tho.