VLOG Hey, I'm new here. Read this.

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
My name is Guilherme Bittencourt , have a vlog channel called VloGui where I talk about various subjects.
(I am Brazilian , so excuse me for my bad English..)
I always had a dream to be able to grow on Youtube, and I am working hard for that.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @VloGui

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your YouTube channel and although I was unable to understand your language, I did find your video quality amazing! The lighting is done pretty nicely and you have a nice background that isn't too distracting. :) What are some examples of subjects that you've discussed in your vlogs?

Hard work and consistency is the key to growing on YouTube, continue at this rate you're producing content at and you'll be growing your channel quickly!

I see that you've been around in the discussion sections recently and was glad to see that. I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: VloGui

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
Ah that explains it, then i apologize good sir :)
No problem, and thx =)[DOUBLEPOST=1450490827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @VloGui

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your YouTube channel and although I was unable to understand your language, I did find your video quality amazing! The lighting is done pretty nicely and you have a nice background that isn't too distracting. :) What are some examples of subjects that you've discussed in your vlogs?

Hard work and consistency is the key to growing on YouTube, continue at this rate you're producing content at and you'll be growing your channel quickly!

I see that you've been around in the discussion sections recently and was glad to see that. I look forward to seeing you around!

Hello , thank you for visiting my channel .
So , I talk about various subjects 've talked about films on Wed people walk slowly ( lol ) , what comes to mind I speak there. = D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
No problem, and thx =)[DOUBLEPOST=1450490827][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello , thank you for visiting my channel .
So , I talk about various subjects 've talked about films on Wed people walk slowly ( lol ) , what comes to mind I speak there. = D
Oh, that's pretty cool! I enjoy watching videos in which people talk about movies or TV shows. :D

Reactions: VloGui