Gaming Hey!I'm Impacttt. Nice to meet you...

Impacttt

Rising User
Hey guys,

My name is Impacttt! I'm a small YouTuber trying to grow, I've got 48 subs and counting. I focus on games such as Black Ops 3, Grand Theft Auto V and soon some Minecraft. I really do enjoy making these videos. If anyone wants to talk just message me! I'd love to meet some of you guys. By the end of 2016, I aim to have 500 subscribers! Hopefully you Gamers will enjoy my content!

Thanks Guys,
Lost Impacttt

U

User.123120

Hey guys,

My name is Impacttt! I'm a small YouTuber trying to grow, I've got 48 subs and counting. I focus on games such as Black Ops 3, Grand Theft Auto V and soon some Minecraft. I really do enjoy making these videos. If anyone wants to talk just message me! I'd love to meet some of you guys. By the end of 2016, I aim to have 500 subscribers! Hopefully you Gamers will enjoy my content!

Thanks Guys,
Lost Impacttt

Welcome to the forums buddy :D Enjoy your stay! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys,

Thanks Guys,
Lost Impacttt
That's quite the impact you made today ^^ It sounds like you're doing nicely for your subscribers. You can meet a lot of people in the shoutbox/chat area on here as well. And lastly, I sent you a link that helps you post easier with your introduction post. Freedom has a template/tips for you to inappropriate :p

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :)

I'm sure you will hit 500 subs no problem and keep up the good work , as a COD creator as well , how are you finding black ops 3 ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It's honestly getting boring but is still a great game if you play with friends! Maybe we could play soon?

Depends what console your own but I'm still loving it ! creating content for it as well is really fun to but we all have different opinions !

Impacttt

Rising User