Asinellus

New User
Dec 23, 2017
YouTube
Hi everyone, I'm Asinellus (not my real name) and I came across these forums when trying to promote my channel.

So... I'm 17 and from Australia and have been making gaming videos for about 6 months or so. I mainly play mobile games, some Minecraft, and sometimes throw in some other videos just for fun.

I may not be the best but I try to have fun and am looking for tips to improve and grow my channel so feel free to reply with anything that you think can improve my videos.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone, I'm Asinellus (not my real name) and I came across these forums when trying to promote my channel.

So... I'm 17 and from Australia and have been making gaming videos for about 6 months or so. I mainly play mobile games, some Minecraft, and sometimes throw in some other videos just for fun.

I may not be the best but I try to have fun and am looking for tips to improve and grow my channel so feel free to reply with anything that you think can improve my videos.
Welcome to the Community :)

So your a Mobile Player, anny recommends in what is fun to play? :)

Asinellus

New User
Dec 23, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

So your a Mobile Player, anny recommends in what is fun to play? :)

Well, I mostly play a game called 'the battle cats' and it's been pretty popular on youtube lately. I've also been doing some random games here and there but battle cats is the only one that has really stuck (it's a bit boring at the start but gets a lot more exciting once you've played it for a while)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well, I mostly play a game called 'the battle cats' and it's been pretty popular on youtube lately. I've also been doing some random games here and there but battle cats is the only one that has really stuck (it's a bit boring at the start but gets a lot more exciting once you've played it for a while)
Guess i have to take a look for myself then ^^