Comedy Hey, I'm AnAverageTyler

AnAverageTyler

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
PA
YouTube
As the title says, the name is Tyler. I'm a 19 year old deadbeat that loves making painfully ironic content that sways on the verge of cringe, but it's all one massive joke so who cares. Personally let me just state, my content isn't for everyone, it's very crude and you won't like it unless you have little to no morals when it comes to humor.

Now that that's over with I reside in the ghettos of Pennsylvania, and it's not too bad, just be in after dark. I have a girlfriend, her name is sierra and she's cool as hell but also a massive loser. I enjoy long walks on the beach and the occasional PB & J. I began this YouTube thing a couple years ago, but took a huge break before making this channel and this sort of trash content. I try to put out 1-2 videos a week depending how much life kicks my ass and if I have the slightest bit of motivation to actually do it. A friend of mine showed me Freedom and I can honestly say it's a much better network than any other that i have tried, so thanks for letting me be here, lets all make that >>>YOUTUBE $$$ MONEY $$$<<<

Thanks for reading, nice to meet all of you.