Gaming Hey, I Started a Channel.

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Start a channel for gaming, and i would need all the help i can get.. as of right now my main method of uploading is the Twitch method.. so me video quality is weakkk. so all advice is welcomed...

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Redd & welcome to the Freedom forums, yea I see what you mean by weak, 360p isn't appealing to many and a full screen cover would also look nice. if your uploading straight from twitch there isn't much you can do to improve the quality. The only way you can make it better is to improve the stream quality. I personally don't know much in this field as I don't stream. However to make your channel look better you should also improve the channel art, making a actual banner would be a good start and not cropping your logo would also help. Anyway I hope to see you active on the forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

Nayeem Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2017
Kuwait
YouTube
Xtreme_2x
Hello Redd & welcome to the Freedom forums, yea I see what you mean by weak, 360p isn't appealing to many and a full screen cover would also look nice. if your uploading straight from twitch there isn't much you can do to improve the quality. The only way you can make it better is to improve the stream quality. I personally don't know much in this field as I don't stream. However to make your channel look better you should also improve the channel art, making a actual banner would be a good start and not cropping your logo would also help. Anyway I hope to see you active on the forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​
Well said :)

NitrogueYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
Mars
YouTube

Yeah, as DevJ said, you need to improve your video quality and your channel art. That's it!

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
thanks, im working with some people to get a more "quality" banner up and running.. and i ordered an elgato so i should be able to post hd videos soon... now all i need is to work on customer thumbnails.[DOUBLEPOST=1493057690][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, as DevJ said, you need to improve your video quality and your channel art. That's it!
in dude time, in dude time. but thanks for the support.