Gaming Hey I made a new channel for stupid review like gaming videos!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SlackbladderGaming,

Welcome (again?) to the Freedom! Community!
We the Freedom! Community welcome your new channel!

I checked out your channel and saw your only video up at the moment, you did a really good job with it! :D The animations were great and so was the commentary. The fact that it's longer than five minutes and the quality is consistent really goes to show how much effort you put into it. :) What software did you use to do all the animations in the video? I'm guessing Adobe After Effects?

Thank you for introducing your new channel, I look forward to seeing you around some more!

SlackbladderGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2014
YouTube
Hi @SlackbladderGaming,

Welcome (again?) to the Freedom! Community!
We the Freedom! Community welcome your new channel!

I checked out your channel and saw your only video up at the moment, you did a really good job with it! :D The animations were great and so was the commentary. The fact that it's longer than five minutes and the quality is consistent really goes to show how much effort you put into it. :) What software did you use to do all the animations in the video? I'm guessing Adobe After Effects?

Thank you for introducing your new channel, I look forward to seeing you around some more!

Hey, for the animations i drew up the faces using Illustrator, made the random images with photoshop, and animated them using a combination of Premiere pro and After effects :)

Reactions: Danny