PC Hey I Just Hit 1,000 Subscribers anyone want to collab?

chilidoggames

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2016
YouTube
Congrats man!! I would love to collab, I have about 107 subs currently and I like to believe I am a pretty "funny" and "cool" guy. Message me if you are interested and we can chat :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hey man just wanted to say congrats on passing 1000 subs! That's a huge milestone that so few Youtubers get to experience and you conquered it :D Uh, still trying to transition to PC so I'm probably not the best person to collab with at the moment but there are a lot of awesome people already replying to this thread so you should have no problem finding a good collab buddy :) Good day and good gaming everyone! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

draenen

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
iDraenen
I'd be down to do a collaboration.
I'm currently doing some with other YouTubers, but we could always use more. Just let me know.

The main focus of my channel is quality, not subscribers or views, so I can assure you that I meet your requirements.

DoritoFox

Rising User
May 8, 2016
Congrats man!! I would love to collab, I have about 107 subs currently and I like to believe I am a pretty "funny" and "cool" guy. Message me if you are interested and we can chat :)
Sure whats your skype or discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1480633248][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man just wanted to say congrats on passing 1000 subs! That's a huge milestone that so few Youtubers get to experience and you conquered it :D Uh, still trying to transition to PC so I'm probably not the best person to collab with at the moment but there are a lot of awesome people already replying to this thread so you should have no problem finding a good collab buddy :) Good day and good gaming everyone! - Brandon

View attachment 17565
Your channel is really good bro! I'm down lol[DOUBLEPOST=1480633307][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be down to do a collaboration.
I'm currently doing some with other YouTubers, but we could always use more. Just let me know.

The main focus of my channel is quality, not subscribers or views, so I can assure you that I meet your requirements.
Sure bro im down[DOUBLEPOST=1480633362][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey i upload 1080p with facecam!
I WOULD LOVE TO DO A COLLAB!
Yes, I'm down for the collab![DOUBLEPOST=1480633394][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 17565
sure! lol

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3lMPLDi0H6WUtn4NYjCpQ
discord: doritofox
How to record with me?
Good Thumbnails
High Quality Microphone
High Quality Content (720p+)
Funny
Cool
hey dude im on like 700+ subs im hardworking with all my videos i always record games at 720p sometimes 1080p i use a blue snowball mic so my mic is great. as for quality you would have to see if you like my quality as i say its good but the choice is yours to decide if its to your standeds also it would be helpful to know what games you would want to collab on as i only have a handful at the moment since i have only have the use of a laptop to play on so i cant play high end games until my pc is fixed

list of games i can play
don't starve together
pokemon tcg
Plague inc: evolved

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
hey would anyone here wanna do a collab with me? i and pretty fun (not on my currents videos because they are more serious) but i am very funny url and cool!

TheFiveHive

TheFiveHive Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YouTube
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3lMPLDi0H6WUtn4NYjCpQ
discord: doritofox
How to record with me?
Good Thumbnails
High Quality Microphone
High Quality Content (720p+)
Funny
Cool

Hey man , We also have close to 1k subs , and we are interested in some minecraft collaborations or League Of Legends , CSGO , etc. , our channel : https://www.youtube.com/TheFiveHive
- If you are interested , contact us on our email : [email protected] , and we will give you our skype info , so we can plan recording time etc.

Have a nice day man