Gaming Hey! I am a gamer and amateur artist!

Cyborg X

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hellloooooo everyone! My name is Saul, Cyborg, Cyborg X or what ever you want to call me! I have posted this forum to do something we all love! Promote! I just want to show you all my channel and tell you what I do!
So I am a 200+ sub youtuber and I do primarily gaming videos (completely original) but I also am beginning to get into PIXEL art a lot more! And I do art for people (well 1 at a time for now) so if you want some quality gaming videos and art.....well find another channel however if you want some average gaming videos and art...again go somewhere else I don't put a label on my videos! :D But please remember if you do subscribe, don't sub for the art do it for the games and the community!
Thank you and goodnight! :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFKeqn8n4jM1zOmkbm_8-g?sub_confirmation=1 (My channel please subscribe and share)

If you do sub for games but would like some art you can request but no promises of A) getting some (probably will) and B) Getting good art.....I am only an amateur ;)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Dude I love the banner !!!!

Cyborg X

Rising User
Freedom! Member
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Dude I love the banner !!!!
Aww thanks a lot that is really nice to here :) I have actually been at Freedom for around a year now btw xD
And the banner it is awesome right? TomislavArtz made it for me and the icon both of them xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Aww thanks a lot that is really nice to here :) I have actually been at Freedom for around a year now btw xD
And the banner it is awesome right? TomislavArtz made it for me and the icon both of them xD

Your welcome :) wow a year that is a long time , the yes that banner is very nice :)

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hellloooooo everyone! My name is Saul, Cyborg, Cyborg X or what ever you want to call me! I have posted this forum to do something we all love! Promote! I just want to show you all my channel and tell you what I do!
So I am a 200+ sub youtuber and I do primarily gaming videos (completely original) but I also am beginning to get into PIXEL art a lot more! And I do art for people (well 1 at a time for now) so if you want some quality gaming videos and art.....well find another channel however if you want some average gaming videos and art...again go somewhere else I don't put a label on my videos! :D But please remember if you do subscribe, don't sub for the art do it for the games and the community!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFKeqn8n4jM1zOmkbm_8-g?sub_confirmation=1 (My channel please subscribe and share)

If you do sub for games but would like some art you can request but no promises of A) getting some (probably will) and B) Getting good art.....I am only an amateur ;)
Haha... I like your sense of humor! Sub from me for sure :D

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your youtube as well as art :)