Gaming Hey, How's it Going, Everyone? :D

KrashMan22

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
My name is Kelvin but I'm known on YouTube as KrashMan22 or simply Krash for short. I'm just a tall guy (6 foot) who likes to make art, sing a little bit, and of course play videogames. There's really not much about me just that I have a passion to make videos and entertain people. I've had this passion since I was a 13 year old kid. I make walkthrough commentary and funny moments videos. So if you're interested in any of that go ahead and check out my channel and maybe subscribe? :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is Kelvin but I'm known on YouTube as KrashMan22 or simply Krash for short. I'm just a tall guy (6 foot) who likes to make art, sing a little bit, and of course play videogames. There's really not much about me just that I have a passion to make videos and entertain people. I've had this passion since I was a 13 year old kid. I make walkthrough commentary and funny moments videos. So if you're interested in any of that go ahead and check out my channel and maybe subscribe? :D
Hello Kevin, tall people are nice :p What got you interested in making art, or singing in general? Having a passion for making videos and entertaining people works best ^^ It's better when we don't focus too hard on the money aspect.