New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Your name:TheMightyAnt117
(Optional) Where are you from?:West Terre Haute
(Optional) How old are you?:24
How did you find Freedom!?: Through youtube videos
What made you join our forums?:To try and make friends, help ppl grow their channel and grow mine, and of course to CONQUER THE WORLD!!! and play games
What are your hobbies?:playing games, playing games, watching cartoons with my kids, playing games
What is your favorite food?: Pizza
Why did you start YouTube?:Wanting to make videos of my gameplay
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: To run my own business :)
What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming
What kind of content do you upload?: Gamplay, Let's plays, reviews
When do you upload?:Whenever my kids are asleep lol
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2y489SP6LVVDiA4DoPAsEA

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
HI @TheMightyAnt117,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I like gaming as well! :p What is your favourite genre of video games? I really like first person shooters but I haven't really found any that I enjoy as much as I enjoyed Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 back in the day, that game will probably always be my favourite first person shooter of all time.

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, there you can talk about "playing games" with other members of the community!

Click here to visit the "Gaming Discussion" section!

I really like doing reviews too, but when I think of reviews I often think more about tech which is my passion. I really enjoy playing with and using the newest tech products.

What kind of business do you want to run? Being an entrepreneur can be risky but you can be very successful!

I look fowrard to seeing you around, good luck starting your own business, work hard at it!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Your name:TheMightyAnt117
(Optional) Where are you from?:West Terre Haute
(Optional) How old are you?:24
How did you find Freedom!?: Through youtube videos
What made you join our forums?:To try and make friends, help ppl grow their channel and grow mine, and of course to CONQUER THE WORLD!!! and play games
What are your hobbies?:playing games, playing games, watching cartoons with my kids, playing games
What is your favorite food?: Pizza
Why did you start YouTube?:Wanting to make videos of my gameplay
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: To run my own business :)
What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming
What kind of content do you upload?: Gamplay, Let's plays, reviews
When do you upload?:Whenever my kids are asleep lol
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2y489SP6LVVDiA4DoPAsEA
"Conquer the world" Illumaniti hackz. Lol Love the positive attitude! Well welcome to freedom best of luck and have fun
~SheepDreams

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums man! I hope you find awesome people to collaborate with to help you grow! I really hope you enjoy being a partner with Freedom! and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you wouldn't mind returning the favor!

I'm sure you'll be able to conquer the world ;)