Entertainment Hey guys

Will you watch another language video with English subtitles?

• Total voters

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Hazem I am from Egypt I make funny and entertaining videos with my friends.
Me and my friends are hoping to make an amazing videos for you guys to make you at least smile.:):)
We hope you can help us grow so we can continue making amazing and good quality videos for you guys

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
Hello, and welcome to the Freedom Forums!
If you want to grow, check the Freedom Channel, and the Freedom Academy
You'll find good tips for your channel
And yes, If a video is subtitled in English, I'll can watch it (I'm from Belgium > French), and I subtitle my videos too :)

Reactions: Hazem Khaled

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Hello, and welcome to the Freedom Forums!
If you want to grow, check the Freedom Channel, and the Freedom Academy
You'll find good tips for your channel
And yes, If a video is subtitled in English, I'll can watch it (I'm from Belgium > French), and I subtitle my videos too :)
Thank you for your help
I hope we both grow to 50mil subs XD

Reactions: ytlazzog

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey guys my name is Hazem I am from Egypt I make funny and entertaining videos with my friends.
Me and my friends are hoping to make an amazing videos for you guys to make you at least smile.:):)
We hope you can help us grow so we can continue making amazing and good quality videos for you guys
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Videos in different languages than English with subtitles would need to have a topic people want to know about honestly. CC can help in SEO but not many people really like using it.

Welcome to the Forums, good Luck on your channel!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Making fun and entertaining videos is the best, hah. How do you typically make your amazing videos? I'm terrible with thinking outside of the box :eek:

Reactions: Hazem Khaled

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Making fun and entertaining videos is the best, hah. How do you typically make your amazing videos? I'm terrible with thinking outside of the box :eek:
Well....we sometimes struggle until we find something....
we do real life situations but we make it more funny....Or come up with really random and weird idea...
and sometimes it ends terribly or funny