Gaming Hey guys!

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Despite be being a freedom partner for some time now, I never have posted in the introduce youself. So here's a late hello! My name is Jack, I'm 18 and I've recently gotten back into youtube after a LONG time. I make gaming videos, Mostly Halo and TF2, but I do record a few other games to mix things up a little. I try to keep in contact with my subs as much as I can and to continue this, I've started to so gamenight live streams with the viewers.

Now that I'm once again doing youtube, I look forward to recording with you guys on Freedom!

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well as they say it is better late then never :), either way its nice to have you with us Jack. Those gamenight live streams sound pretty nice, have you done many of those?

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Well as they say it is better late then never :), either way its nice to have you with us Jack. Those gamenight live streams sound pretty nice, have you done many of those?
I've done a few, it's great to meet rhe viewers but sometimes theres not enough people which make it difficult

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Despite be being a freedom partner for some time now, I never have posted in the introduce youself. So here's a late hello! My name is Jack, I'm 18 and I've recently gotten back into youtube after a LONG time. I make gaming videos, Mostly Halo and TF2, but I do record a few other games to mix things up a little. I try to keep in contact with my subs as much as I can and to continue this, I've started to so gamenight live streams with the viewers.

Now that I'm once again doing youtube, I look forward to recording with you guys on Freedom!
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! I liked the minecraft videos, I'm not a minecraft fan, but your videos were neat, anyway, keep up the great work (y) (Y)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! And a very belated welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡