Gaming Hey Guys!!!

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey so I'm new to freedom! and have been on Youtube for about 5 months or so, I'm currently sitting at a nice 57 Subs and roughly 19,000 views (had a few go fairly viral) . My channel is still a mess as I'm really uncertain which direction I wish to take but I make let's plays, reviews, guides and montages. My main game interests are rpg's and indie games, and of course both of this in one game is what I love to play. Glad to be part of the team and looking forward to meeting other Youtubers! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey so I'm new to freedom! and have been on Youtube for about 5 months or so, I'm currently sitting at a nice 57 Subs and roughly 19,000 views (had a few go fairly viral) . My channel is still a mess as I'm really uncertain which direction I wish to take but I make let's plays, reviews, guides and montages. My main game interests are rpg's and indie games, and of course both of this in one game is what I love to play. Glad to be part of the team and looking forward to meeting other Youtubers! :)
Fairly viral videos are the way to go ^^ What are you leaning towards when it comes to uploading lately? I've been wanting to do more reviews, even though my time is limited.

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Fairly viral videos are the way to go ^^ What are you leaning towards when it comes to uploading lately? I've been wanting to do more reviews, even though my time is limited.

I`ll always do let`s plays no matter what, and reviews for indie games, after that I`m not sure if I should do more or if that's enough as is

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey man, Welcome to Freedom, looking at your channel I feel that we can relate (I like Indie games and stuff as well) Great content! Keep up the good work! You earned a sub! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I`ll always do let`s plays no matter what, and reviews for indie games, after that I`m not sure if I should do more or if that's enough as is
It depends on the amount of uploads you do each day. Personally, it can get overwhelming if a person posts over an hour worth of content every day. Everyone has their own level of uploading though ^^

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
How was 'I am Setsuna' by the way?

it was good, and then near the end theres a boss fight in the cave where the difficulty ramps up like crazy, so i just ahve to motivate myself to do some grinding, ive talked to other gamers and they said the exact same thing

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I am also one who likes a good RPG, currently working on a playthrough of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Final Fantasy XIV is taking most of my time :p
What are some good RPG's you play?

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I am also one who likes a good RPG, currently working on a playthrough of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Final Fantasy XIV is taking most of my time :p
What are some good RPG's you play?

Well right now I'm playing Darkest Dungeon for YouTube and on my spare time, digimon cyber sleuth and Dark Cloud 2 is what I play on the side, but I can't wait for Final Fantasy World to come out at the end of the month!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey wsp dude! To be honest some of my videos went viral to, but I guess it's the moment lol. That's great that your doing good because when I first started I thought I wasn't fit for the job to be honest. I thought that I was no good and my content wasn't going to entertain no one. Do you have PS4 or XBOX? How long have you been on YouTube?

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey wsp dude! To be honest some of my videos went viral to, but I guess it's the moment lol. That's great that your doing good because when I first started I thought I wasn't fit for the job to be honest. I thought that I was no good and my content wasn't going to entertain no one. Do you have PS4 or XBOX? How long have you been on YouTube?

I mainly upload ps4 footage and occasionally some pc indie games , I've been steady on it since April this year, and yourself?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well right now I'm playing Darkest Dungeon for YouTube and on my spare time, digimon cyber sleuth and Dark Cloud 2 is what I play on the side, but I can't wait for Final Fantasy World to come out at the end of the month!
Dark Cloud 2! That is such an amazing game! Have to buy it sometime too and replay that amazing piece. As for Final Fantasy World i am waiting for it too, same as Final Fantasy XV. But i am also keeping track on Dragon Quest Builders and Dragonball XV 2 :p

Reactions: tlevelgrinders