Gaming Hey Guys!

chirag chris

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
India
YouTube
Hello guys My name is chirag chris
I'am 14 Years old and i really Love gaming so i found out an awesome network to give me a hand in growing my youtube Channel. Freedom! is the best.

Channel - My channel has a lot of gaming and some tutorial videos well more of gaming video so far i have managed to make 47 Videos But yet with a low amount of subscribers just 42.

I'm On Youtube for a Year now It may not have been the best first year. But if u'd like to please check out my channel.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome to the freedom family, I too have dropped you a sub to help you along. If you would like any help or tips for your channel, please do not hesitate to ask mate. Good luck

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I'am 14 Years old and i really Love gaming so i found out an awesome network to give me a hand in growing my youtube Channel. Freedom! is the best.

Channel - My channel has a lot of gaming and some tutorial videos well more of gaming video so far i have managed to make 47 Videos But yet with a low amount of subscribers just 42.

I'm On Youtube for a Year now It may not have been the best first year. But if u'd like to please check out my channel.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Good job on the Fifa and Minecraft videos but one advice I would like to give is: Try customizing the layout of your channel, it'll attract more viewers! Neat job on the video though!!! Looking forward for more! I make gameplays btw, Check em out when you're free...

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Heya again Chris :p I'm glad that you think the Freedom network is awesome. What do you like the most about being here? Gaming videos seem to be popular among everyone in the freedom community.

chirag chris

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
India
YouTube
Heya again Chris :p I'm glad that you think the Freedom network is awesome. What do you like the most about being here? Gaming videos seem to be popular among everyone in the freedom community.
I like the way Freedom! is organized and the way they treat everyone with respect plus giving so much of advantage to customize your channel from the freedom dashboard! the Dashboard has so many Things to check out. so this makes me want the be here! i love Freedom!

Freedom! is the best!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I like the way Freedom! is organized and the way they treat everyone with respect plus giving so much of advantage to customize your channel from the freedom dashboard! the Dashboard has so many Things to check out. so this makes me want the be here! i love Freedom!

Freedom! is the best!
Freedom is downright positive ^^ I feel like the environment is a lot safer compared to other places out there. The dashboard has an incredible amount of information to take in when you first join :p Cheers for enjoying Freedom!

Reactions: chirag chris