Gaming Hey Guys!

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Fernando (SXIFerny5709)
Where are you from?: I am from Southern California
How old are you?: I am 19 years old
How did you find Freedom!? My friend recommended me since i am a new youtuber
What made you join our forums?: Theres alot of friendly people here and it gives off a safe enviorment
What are your hobbies?: I love to game , wrestle, eat :p , and sleep xD
What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pizza :p
Why did you start YouTube? I enjoyed many big youtubers while growing up and i decided i wanted to join in on the fun plus its a great way to express and be yourself
What is your biggest dream? My dream in youtube is to make it big like some of the big youtube gaming channels out there but i also have a dream of being a gourmet chef
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: i upload 2-3 times each week

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hnnnnn, pizza...
Anywho! Welcome to the Freedom family!
We're super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask for advice or collaborations!
Also, I'd recommend popping a link to your channel into your signature, so we can check it out! c:

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hnnnnn, pizza...
Anywho! Welcome to the Freedom family!
We're super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask for advice or collaborations!
Also, I'd recommend popping a link to your channel into your signature, so we can check it out! c:
How would I be able to do that? Under personal changes?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: My name is Fernando (SXIFerny5709)
Where are you from?: I am from Southern California
How old are you?: I am 19 years old
How did you find Freedom!? My friend recommended me since i am a new youtuber
What made you join our forums?: Theres alot of friendly people here and it gives off a safe enviorment
What are your hobbies?: I love to game , wrestle, eat :p , and sleep xD
What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pizza :p
Why did you start YouTube? I enjoyed many big youtubers while growing up and i decided i wanted to join in on the fun plus its a great way to express and be yourself
What is your biggest dream? My dream in youtube is to make it big like some of the big youtube gaming channels out there but i also have a dream of being a gourmet chef
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: i upload 2-3 times each week
Yo, Welcome to Freedom mate, Checked out your channel, to be honest I don't know many channels who do post commentary, is it post commentary or am I trippin hard, lol? Anyway whatever the case, I liked it (subbed). Also check out my channel when you're free, I don't do Call of Duty videos, May start once Infinite Warfare comes I guess.....I do gameplays of many kinds of games, a lot with strong storyline....

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Yo, Welcome to Freedom mate, Checked out your channel, to be honest I don't know many channels who do post commentary, is it post commentary or am I trippin hard, lol? Anyway whatever the case, I liked it (subbed). Also check out my channel when you're free, I don't do Call of Duty videos, May start once Infinite Warfare comes I guess.....I do gameplays of many kinds of games, a lot with strong storyline....
Yeah I found out about my headset being plugged in anyways that was my first attempt at a compilation but i still have lots to fix since my mic was acting up. Thanks i really appreciate it and of course! Thanks for your support!