Comedy Hey Guys!

JustXav

New User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Xavaughn (Xav for short). I enjoy making skits and "sit in front of camera" videos. I am also new to Freedom.

Thank you!

FainterStreak

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
Iowa
www.is.gd
YouTube
Oh, I'm so glad there's another channel that does skits. Welcome to Freedom! We are so glad you're here!

One great thing about Freedom is the people. We love to know about you. Tell us, what inspired you to do videos? How long have you been making videos? Who brought you here? We'd love to know :) It helps us remember you and help you grow!

Reactions: JustXav

JustXav

New User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
Oh, I'm so glad there's another channel that does skits. Welcome to Freedom! We are so glad you're here!

One great thing about Freedom is the people. We love to know about you. Tell us, what inspired you to do videos? How long have you been making videos? Who brought you here? We'd love to know :) It helps us remember you and help you grow!
Thank you! We'll my favourite youtubers inspires me to make videos. I've been making videos for about 2 months now, I think and no one brought me here, I saw the network advertising on Twitter :)

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey I also started about 2 months ago I hope you like it here with the freedom community I have dropped a sub goodluck on going to 200 ;)