Gaming Hey Guys!

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
Hey everyone, my name is Nick or as I go by on YouTube, ScaryKillerN, and I've been a Freedom member now for roughly a month but haven't introduced myself on the forums yet so I thought I'd try becoming apart of the family more:)

So here's a little bit about myself;
I'm 19, born and raised in Canada. I'm studying Business in University but I may end up just getting an English degree and teaching English because I love the language! Whatever I choose to do, my ultimate goal is to just travel! I also love anime, video games and writing/reading!

So why did I join YouTube and Freedom?
I've had a passion for gaming since I was old enough to hold my first N64 controller. I love video games and all things geek culture related! I've had different channels before when I was younger and had little idea as to what I was doing, but now that I'm older, I wanted to try going hard at making walkthroughs and gameplay videos for fun! It's definitely a ton of fun and I love seeing myself grow each day. Joining Freedom was a choice I made simply because I like what George does and what Freedom has to offer. It feels all around like a big family and what better way to grow than with a family? I regret not making an introduction sooner but I was kind of shy at putting myself out there. Either way, I look forward to being apart of the freedom family and learning more about you guys! Please feel free to comment some of your interests and what you do on YouTube! I'd love to learn more about you guys! :)