Gaming Hey guys!

GizmoShock

Mar 23, 2016
IN, USA
YouTube
Hello guys, you might know me from my old channel, but I made a new channel because I was getting bored with the name. Also I have learned many new things based off my old channel that I just wanted to start off fresh. Feel free to check out my channel, I am looking for some feedback as well. I know all I have is a trailer but that is basically what my channel will be about. My link is in my signature line, so check it out! Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcoem to freedom :)

I see you play clash of clans , I played that ages ago , are you enjoying it !

best of luck on youtube !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys, you might know me from my old channel, but I made a new channel because I was getting bored with the name. Also I have learned many new things based off my old channel that I just wanted to start off fresh. Feel free to check out my channel, I am looking for some feedback as well. I know all I have is a trailer but that is basically what my channel will be about. My link is in my signature line, so check it out! Thanks!
Hello Bigbear, I felt like I've seen you around here somewhere before :eek: Having the same name can get old at times, how did you come up with your current one?

GizmoShock

Mar 23, 2016
IN, USA
YouTube
Hello Bigbear, I felt like I've seen you around here somewhere before :eek: Having the same name can get old at times, how did you come up with your current one?
Well a lot of time, and a bunch of brainstorming to be honest, I wanted something with electricity that's how I came up with the shock, and the Gizmo part was something I heard in a restaurant one day, so I put two and two together.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well a lot of time, and a bunch of brainstorming to be honest, I wanted something with electricity that's how I came up with the shock, and the Gizmo part was something I heard in a restaurant one day, so I put two and two together.
I feel like it takes an incredible amount of time for me to brainstorm on a name. Any time I tried to pick a character on WoW, it took ages to finish the name, heh. That's nice how you came up with your name. Everyone picks their own name for a reason ^^

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Welcome to the Freedom Community! I do love your channel name and forum name! (BigBear, makes me think of someone giving a friendly bear hug! As for Gizmoshock makes me think of someone who has talent for technology!)
Either way, your channel is awesome and if you need CoC advice, I know a friend who does Clash of Clan stuff! :) (On Youtube aswell)

GizmoShock

Mar 23, 2016
IN, USA
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community! I do love your channel name and forum name! (BigBear, makes me think of someone giving a friendly bear hug! As for Gizmoshock makes me think of someone who has talent for technology!)
Either way, your channel is awesome and if you need CoC advice, I know a friend who does Clash of Clan stuff! :) (On Youtube aswell)
Hey, I would like as much advise as possible, it would be great if you could refer me to this other person!

GizmoShock

Mar 23, 2016
IN, USA
YouTube
Hey, how do you get your banner in your signature line?