Gaming Hey guys!

What video game should I play for my first video?

• Insurgency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left For Dead 2

• Borderlands 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonathan Shorter

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
It is my main series on my channel :)

Been playing it since release 2013. If you visit the steam store then you can download a 2 week trial where you can lvl up to 20 and do some quests/Fates and dungeons. I would check that to get a feel of the game ;)

Beforehand maybe check some gameplay on YT
Thanks I will check out your channel so I can learn more.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is TheShorterBomb. I have previously done youtube videos in the past but decided to delete my channel. I have now found new inspiration to start the channel again. On my channel I do gaming videos of a lot of games. I really want people to enjoy my videos and leave helpful feedback on what games I should play and what I can do to make my channel better. I plan to upload videos 2-3 times a week. If you would like to recommend a game for me to play I will leave my steam profile so you can see all of the games that I have. Could everyone please vote. Thanks.
Hey Short, what videos did you make on your previous channel? It's nice that you revamped your inspiration up for the future! Gaming videos tend to take some effort to get noticed for. How do you stand out typically on your videos?

Jonathan Shorter

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey Short, what videos did you make on your previous channel? It's nice that you revamped your inspiration up for the future! Gaming videos tend to take some effort to get noticed for. How do you stand out typically on your videos?
On my previous channel I made gaming videos also.

Jonathan Shorter

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
I think that I stant
Also I stand out by trying to get 60fps 1080p gameplay if I can.