Gaming Hey Guys

Decoded x Phoenix

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
UK
YouTube
I'm 18, from UK and I just started a new YouTube account recently and I have just been uploading videos of mainly Call of Duty since that's what I mostly play, id like to find some people who would join me in gaming also have some fun online!

Last edited:

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
heyy welcoem to freedom hope you enjoy your time i shall also have a look at your videos as i love cod videos :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm 18, from UK and I just started a new YouTube account recently and I have just been uploading videos of mainly Call of Duty since that's what I mostly play, id like to find some people who would join me in gaming also have some fun online!
Heya Decoded, what inspired you to start a new youtube account? Making call of duty videos sound nice, but what type of video style do you do? If you want to work with some additional people, I hear the collaboration forums are always looking for more people :p

Decoded x Phoenix

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
UK
YouTube
Heya Decoded, what inspired you to start a new youtube account? Making call of duty videos sound nice, but what type of video style do you do? If you want to work with some additional people, I hear the collaboration forums are always looking for more people :p
I just felt like making a new one I guess but still get no where, and I will need to look at this forum then haha I think working with people to play games is better than playing yourself.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I just felt like making a new one I guess but still get no where, and I will need to look at this forum then haha I think working with people to play games is better than playing yourself.
It's definitely a good idea to start working with other people :p If you head over to the collaboration forums, you can meet a variety of people there ^^

Decoded x Phoenix

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
UK
YouTube
It's definitely a good idea to start working with other people :p If you head over to the collaboration forums, you can meet a variety of people there ^^
Thank you for the advice fattmat! I had a look at the forums and I found some people who are wanting to collaborate with me! :)