Gaming Hey Guys!

ItzSilence

New User
Apr 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone! My Name Is Mitch Otherwise Known As Silence. I Have Run A Channel Based On Anything Game Related To Commentaries. I Have Recently Undergone A Change Within My Channel And Would Love To See What You Think Of It! I Made The Banner And The Profile Pic Myself And I Also DO Everything On The Creative Side! Thanks For Reading! Check Out My Channel!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Mitch ! Welcome to freedom :)

Your new banner and avatar and nice bro and good job doing it yourself !

How long have you been doing youtube for ? how did you come across freedom ?

I mean that road to div one video was good , nice penalty xD

keep it up bro !

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Hello Everyone! My Name Is Mitch Otherwise Known As Silence. I Have Run A Channel Based On Anything Game Related To Commentaries. I Have Recently Undergone A Change Within My Channel And Would Love To See What You Think Of It! I Made The Banner And The Profile Pic Myself And I Also DO Everything On The Creative Side! Thanks For Reading! Check Out My Channel!
Welcome to the forums lad, I saw your channel as well as your video. Very well done. I subbed as I would like my staff and I to view some of your work.

If you ever need help feel free to message us, or you can use the links below to assists you. The first one has some tips and tricks you may find helpful honestly even with your channel looking as good as it is.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Silence, what kind of commentaries do you do lately? What message are you trying to spread with your videos? That's nice that you're taking youtube more seriously with your artwork. As a bonus note, can you tell us more personal notes about yourself? At freedom, we love to hear about you as a person. I sent you a link below for a welcoming post, if you can read up on it, you can enhance your post even more ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/