Gaming Hey guys!

INDI vidual

Your name: You can just call me Nik
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Ukraine
(Optional) How old are you?: 21 y.o. (but i'm still somewhat 'round 12 in my mind)
How did you find Freedom!? With the power of the INTERNET
What made you join our forums?: Make new friends, have some good times
What are your hobbies?: gaming, poetry, music, writing stuff (i'm studying to be a news reporter)
What is your favorite food? PIZZA
Why did you start YouTube? Look the 2 questions above :D
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? i don't have one at the moment, but i was dreaming of becoming a singer when i was younger
What kind of channel do you run?: me playing random games i find interesting
What kind of content do you upload? playtrough and montages, collabs with frinds
When do you upload?: i try to upload once a day, but sometimes time is against me
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMoOagbpRfUpHkDZTFZcoLw

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
(Optional) How old are you?: 21 y.o. (but i'm still somewhat 'round 12 in my mind)
What are your hobbies?: gaming, poetry, music, writing stuff (i'm studying to be a news reporter)
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? i don't have one at the moment, but i was dreaming of becoming a singer when i was younger
What kind of content do you upload? playtrough and montages, collabs with frinds
When do you upload?: i try to upload once a day, but sometimes time is against me
Welcome to the community!
Hope you enjoy it with us and I do encourage you to venture about in this community.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community

Excel

Rising User
Welcome to the family, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and in your YouTube career.

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the #FreedomFamily! You've come to a pretty good place to make friends. Also, pizza is indeed amazing! :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Everyone tends to feel younger in their heads :p My dream is to be in my 70s, where I can still act like a kid at times, for having fun mainly ^^ And side note, everyone here loves pizza too, you'll fit right in ^^