Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do :D , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you'll be good to go :D

I think your channel has the potential to be great , it really does , but you just have to work on that by starting first with the Audio quality which is really important , so if you don't own a good mic then i think you should plus i think that you should get an audio editing software like audacity to make your audio more clear and crisp , especially when you have that better mic , and i recommend as a start to maybe consider the Blue Snowball which is really good as a start :D , and another thing is that i think that you should point out the highlights of your video better than putting up a long video with nothing to keep the audience engaged , so maybe talk about a funny story happened or even just comment on the current situation in a funny way :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! ;D