Gaming Hey Guys

devinedarkness

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
devinedarkness_
Hey, what's goin' on guys? i don't know how many (if any) of you know me but i just wanted to let you know I'm around ;) As you can see i'm Devinedarkness (Brian to my closer friends) and to give you a taste of my channel here's my 100 sub chilli challenge, hope you enjoy and I can't wait to get to know more of you guys new and old in the future :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1446076505][/DOUBLEPOST]#Dannyruok?

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @devinedarkness,

Welcome back to the Freedom! Community!

You are brave for doing that challenge, I wouldn't have bothered with it myself haha. :p I think it's pretty cool how you guys did it in a university!

I see that you've been away for some time, care to share with us some interesting things you did or things you learned within that time?

I hope to see you around the forums more! Danny is okay.

Reactions: devinedarkness

devinedarkness

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
devinedarkness_
sure :) basically i've had a lot of studying, on my channel you'll see my country's national day (at least 20 minutes of it haha) and comicon london short clip :3 with regards to actual youtubing, well i found people still manage to find my channel even without promo haha but learning how to make my videos better through editing and making significantly nicer and more appropriate thumbs for them. glad to see you're ok btw Danny ;) really glad to be back though and looking forward to making more content with everyone :3 and also learning some new tricks of the trade haha

Reactions: Danny