Gaming Hey guys whats up Mike here

SynchronizedRapture

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
Your name:Mike
How old are you?: I'm 21 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found out about Freedom! through the Ziovo Network in one of their videos.
What made you join our forums?: It seemed like a good place to meet other YouTubers, and hopefully get my channel out there to grow.
What are your hobbies?: I play video games, drive, watch YouTube videos, and spend time with my fiancee.
What is your favorite food? STEAK!! or ya know Chinese food
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube after watching a Let's Play for the game Super Mario Sunshine, and some Call of Duty commentary's by Hutch.
What is your biggest dream? To be a YouTuber, I guess I sorta get to live that dream though so I'd say now just having a larger YouTube channel.
What kind of channel do you run? A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming content mostly Let's plays and commentary videos.
When do you upload?: I upload one video a day sometimes more around 12pm
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzBjjozUqAfQ8sExZKXZRlQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !!! :) I like the channel and seen you played Naruto 2 years ago :) I Love Naruto , anyway goodluck , if you need any help feel free to ask :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Your name:Mike
How old are you?: I'm 21 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found out about Freedom! through the Ziovo Network in one of their videos.
What made you join our forums?: It seemed like a good place to meet other YouTubers, and hopefully get my channel out there to grow.
What are your hobbies?: I play video games, drive, watch YouTube videos, and spend time with my fiancee.
What is your favorite food? STEAK!! or ya know Chinese food
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube after watching a Let's Play for the game Super Mario Sunshine, and some Call of Duty commentary's by Hutch.
What is your biggest dream? To be a YouTuber, I guess I sorta get to live that dream though so I'd say now just having a larger YouTube channel.
What kind of channel do you run? A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming content mostly Let's plays and commentary videos.
When do you upload?: I upload one video a day sometimes more around 12pm
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzBjjozUqAfQ8sExZKXZRlQ
Welcome to Freedom and the forums :)
I'm Mike too :D