• Total voters

TaipanGaming

New User
Nov 4, 2015
Your name: Luke Barham
Where are you from?: Australia
How old are you?: 17 Turning 18 few months
How did you find Freedom!? : my friend DuhStuz recommended you to me
What made you join our forums?: to communicate or even collaborate with other youtube besides we are a family
What are your hobbies?: i like recording videos tutorials,commentarys,Gaming videos and plus hanging out with my family and friends
What is your favorite food?: Domino's cheesy crust pizza
Why did you start YouTube?: well, I like the idea of making videos i want to entertain other people to make my own little community
What is your biggest dream?: right now, I would like to be a actor
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming,Tutorial,Commentary
When do you upload?: I Upload content from 2 - 4 videos a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2IHLeKxfGpLwTUorbGv-mQ

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You may want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum ,and also you can add a Sub Button under your signature which you will also find how on the Sticky Threads! :D

You have just started your channel , and that is great , especially that banner which i really like for the simplicity of it :D, but you should maybe know some basics for future development which i think most of us seek :D , so you should maybe upgrade your graphics in the future starting from making custom thumbnails for your videos which is really important for giving people some good impression about it , and maybe clicking on it eventually which will lead them to your channel where they will find the rest of the graphics which maybe is going to impress them , but also maybe you want to focus on your content which remember that it must be HD quality in video and audio if commentary was added in the future :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D