Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TaipanGaming

New User
Your name: Luke Barham
Where are you from?: Australia
How old are you?: 17 Turning 18 few months
How did you find Freedom!? : my friend DuhStuz recommended you to me
What made you join our forums?: to communicate or even collaborate with other youtube besides we are a family
What are your hobbies?: i like recording videos tutorials,commentarys,Gaming videos and plus hanging out with my family and friends
What is your favorite food?: Domino's cheesy crust pizza
Why did you start YouTube?: well, I like the idea of making videos i want to entertain other people to make my own little community
What is your biggest dream?: right now, I would like to be a actor
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming,Tutorial,Commentary
When do you upload?: I Upload content from 2 - 4 videos a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2IHLeKxfGpLwTUorbGv-mQ

Last edited:

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Welcome to Freedom! :)

It is great to see your channel, however what we would love to see is some more information about you. Check out the link below for an example of the sort of thing we like to see.

www.freedom.tm/intro

I look forward to hearing more about you :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You may want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum ,and also you can add a Sub Button under your signature which you will also find how on the Sticky Threads! :D

You have just started your channel , and that is great , especially that banner which i really like for the simplicity of it :D, but you should maybe know some basics for future development which i think most of us seek :D , so you should maybe upgrade your graphics in the future starting from making custom thumbnails for your videos which is really important for giving people some good impression about it , and maybe clicking on it eventually which will lead them to your channel where they will find the rest of the graphics which maybe is going to impress them , but also maybe you want to focus on your content which remember that it must be HD quality in video and audio if commentary was added in the future :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D