Gaming Hey guys! Ricko here :D

RickowskiTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Family how's it going!?
The name's Rick and i'm just some dude from the YouTubes & please be sure to check out my channel! :D

Anyways, I've been around the YouTube space for quite some time now. I've hopped across many ideas and genres of video, until now, in which I have settled on the idea of gaming. I've been gaming ever since I could walk and talk. I first started out with the classics such as Mario Kart, Mario 64 and The Ocarina of Time on the N64. Then I moved onto the Xbox in which I played Halo. And eventually PC where I became one of the best OCE players for the game Medal of Honor Spearhead. And currently i'm very much into the game of CS:GO and am actually really good at it. So what i'm getting at here is that gaming is my life, it's always been a large part of it, and it is, and always will be a dream of mine to make a career out of it, no matter how long it'll take, it's always something that i'll attempt to pursue.

My goals as of late are to up the quality with each and every video of mine that I upload, I am striving for professionalism in my work, and am hoping to one day have a community around my videos and have people to inspire and just overall have a fun with!

I am currently in the last years of my schooling (VCE) and am trying to create a balance between my studies and hobbies such as YouTube, which I hope that one day could become my future job. So if you guys could help me out and turn a dream into a reality that would mean so, so much.

It wasn't easy for me to try and seek help from within the forums and asking others but... I need it, my channel is at a halt and it makes me sad to see barely any interactions on my videos, I put countless hours into both the recording and editing aspect and it would mean the world to me just to know that the videos which I produce are being noticed in someway and any and all help is appreciated...

Thanks once again & any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! ^.^

~Ricko

Last edited:

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
The name's Rick and i'm just some dude from the YouTubes & please be sure to check out my channel! :D

Anyways, I've been around the YouTube space for quite some time now. I've hopped across many ideas and genres of video, until now, in which I have settled on the idea of gaming. I've been gaming ever since I could walk and talk. I first started out with the classics such as Mario Kart, Mario 64 and The Ocarina of Time on the N64. Then I moved onto the Xbox in which I played Halo. And eventually PC where I became one of the best OCE players for the game Medal of Honor Spearhead. And currently i'm very much into the game of CS:GO and am actually really good at it. So what i'm getting at here is that gaming is my life, it's always been a large part of it, and it is, and always will be a dream of mine to make a career out of it, no matter how long it'll take, it's always something that i'll attempt to pursue.

My goals as of late are to up the quality with each and every video of mine that I upload, I am striving for professionalism in my work, and am hoping to one day have a community around my videos and have people to inspire and just overall have a fun with!

I am currently in the last years of my schooling (VCE) and am trying to create a balance between my studies and hobbies such as YouTube, which I hope that one day could become my future job. So if you guys could help me out and turn a dream into a reality that would mean so, so much.

It wasn't easy for me to try and seek help from within the forums and asking others but... I need it, my channel is at a halt and it makes me sad to see barely any interactions on my videos, I put countless hours into both the recording and editing aspect and it would mean the world to me just to know that the videos which I produce are being noticed in someway and any and all help is appreciated...

~Ricko
welcome and good luck bro

Reactions: RickowskiTV

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube

~Ricko
Ay up mate, I am also struggling and would like a gamer to colab with, this can help mine and your channel to grow. Tell me what you think...
Add me on steam and skype so we can chat
Steam: amblera

TyresNT

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube

~Ricko
Hi Ricko, Welcome to the forums :)

RickowskiTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Ay up mate, I am also struggling and would like a gamer to colab with, this can help mine and your channel to grow. Tell me what you think...
Add me on steam and skype so we can chat
Steam: amblera
I'm from Aus thoughh

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Error 404 - User not found
YouTube

~Ricko
Welcome to freedom and keep it up :)

ADoSAttack

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
ADoSAttack
Hey RickowskiTV, nice channel man. Also don't give up sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven. Might I suggest you post your videos on relevant Reddit pages and gaming forums. I only have 17 videos but I'm just shy of 20,000 views just by sharing my videos on Reddit ;)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It definitely sucks when your channel hits a standstill, but you just have to keep pushing forward and fight your way out. Just don't let it get your hopes up and stay determined. CS GO is a very popular game, and with the right audience, you never know when your channel can take off!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!, That's sucks that you channel standstill but you channel is good and maybe try google plus for traffic?? and good luck on gaining more subs and views :)