Gaming Hey Guys Phoenix Here :D

YaBoiPhoenix

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, first of all I'm gonna say that I feel extremely privileged to be a part of this network(purple badge isn't appearing for some reason). I feel that with good content and a strong network behind you, you can achieve whatever milestone you set your mind too. Anyways I'm the standard Minecraft YouTuber. I know it's super saturated but I believe I can get past that and grow a successful channel.
Alright now that I got that spiel out I just wanted to ask you guys to help me grow my channel by giving me constructive criticism. Please watch my first video and tell me what you think of it. What can I do better? What can I improve on? Thank you guys in advance for the help! Hoping to grow strong relationships through this community.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

I love the thumbnails dude very nice :)

We are glad to have you hear man !

do you only play minecraft ?

Apex Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, first of all I'm gonna say that I feel extremely privileged to be a part of this network(purple badge isn't appearing for some reason). I feel that with good content and a strong network behind you, you can achieve whatever milestone you set your mind too. Anyways I'm the standard Minecraft YouTuber. I know it's super saturated but I believe I can get past that and grow a successful channel.
Alright now that I got that spiel out I just wanted to ask you guys to help me grow my channel by giving me constructive criticism. Please watch my first video and tell me what you think of it. What can I do better? What can I improve on? Thank you guys in advance for the help! Hoping to grow strong relationships through this community.
nice video m8 can, do you like funny videos such as this?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!