Gaming Hey guys, just got into Freedom! 2 days ago

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
I'm a smaller YouTube channel started out for 2 month ago on my Matthew_Satisfaction channel and i'm enjoying doing all sorts of stuff on my channel. It's not limited to anything specific at the moment so I started out with gaming and is now doing tutorials and crazy life stories aswell. i've had another channel where I made Danish videos on for 3 years ago where I did it as a hobby thing. Didn't knew anything about how to optimize videos or ranking in search meant back then. Now i'm making videos on English and it is of course still a hobby but it would be nice to some time in the future to reach a broader audience :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! How have you found the change from making Danish videos to making English ones, have you found it more difficult?
Yeah, actually I took a break because of school and there was not enough time for me to make videos (and I was too lazy at the same time) Now I wish I had keept going but then also for kinda getting a new beginning on YouTube and get a new start.

officialShnAppS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family man..i myself just joined freedom just couple of days ago and i really enjoy this community :) i checked out your channel and left a sub :)

officialShnAppS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
i try to post daily but with my work its almost impossible..but still i got to 97 subs(at the time of this reply XD) in just 2 weeks..thats amazing..