Hey guys just curious who would know a good software for quick utube thumbnails

Kasomy82

Rising User
Dec 5, 2015
Barnsley
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
Honestly, I use paint, however adobe photo shop is a more proffesional way of creating them, however it cost £400 and MS Paint is free if you have windows, I create CS:GO vids, and have plenty of map backgrounds and a font. I add a 3D effect by writing in black and going 1 font size lower and writing in a different colour.

Hope this helped,
A fellow content creator

Reactions: Brent Cone

rmenga4

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2015
YouTube
I mostly use PowerPoint 2013 for the thumbnails, but I sometimes use TubeBuddy to help me on the thumbnails..

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I always use Adobe After Effects for my thumbnails :)

It's pretty funny cuz I use that program for my videos too :D

However, Most of the people I know use photoshop but I believe that as long as you're confortable in your software then it shouldn't really matter what software you're using! ;)

It's all up to you!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The best for free is GIMP. Not sure what it stands for, but it's essentially a poor-mans photoshop.

If you can cut some change, [Adobe] After Effects and Photoshop would be your best options.

Alfie Brown

Rising User
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
When I can be bothered, I'll use Paint.NET. Very nice program to use. If you want to quickly do it online, you could use Pixlr.

MatC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
Cracow
YouTube
As said earlier GIMP is I guess the best free graphic editor. I would say is Ps was Premium then GIMP would be Home Edition :D
It's not one click and you have thumbnail. The work and time you have to put is based on how good you know program and how complex thumbnail you want.