CuriousKiwiCaper !

Rising User
Jun 9, 2016
Here is my Introduction!
Your name/alias
: You lovely Caper Captains can just call me K.C!
Where are you from?:I a from the United States, Nevada.
How old are you?:Twenty years of age.
How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom while trying to expand my YouTube channel.
What made you join our forums?: It is one of the best ways to get a hold of more YouTubers and to network.
What are your hobbies?: I love playing scary video games, cooking, and product testing.
What is your favorite food?: Hot & Spicy Menudo
Why did you start YouTube?: Well for the last couple years I had been in a very bad depression. Life just wasn't worth all the sadness and cruelty. Every day, I found myself coming home and contemplating, would it all be better if I just ceased to be.
So with no ambition, no will to much of anything, I got on Youtube, and I remembered some games I used to play, and look up some game plays. That introduced me to PewDiePie, Markiplier, DashieGames, and Jenna Marbles. They were literally the light of my life, the reason I was able to over come my depression a little bit at a time.
Each day, a new video, another reason to smile. Then I realized, I was already strong enough to overcome my depression myself, I just needed to know it, and realize it.
I made my own channel, and I want to make videos like their's, whether it be a "Game play", or a "things that...", or whatever! To make someone else smile, and realize, everything is okay. That's what I want to do, and that's why i'm here.
What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream, is to become a Doctor, and a YouTube Entertainer that people can look up to.
What kind of channel do you run?: Game plays, How to's, Blogs, etc.
How frequently do you upload?:I make videos every other day, and upload them every Saturday.