Gaming Hey guys it's a me Knotty

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
Hey homies and homettes my name is Knotty Stripes I've loved gaming ever since I could remember, so you could call me a super geek lol I really love all genres of games as long as it's fun and engaging well any game can be fun and engaging with friends grew up looking up to youtubers wanting to do what they do and now that I'm here I couldn't be more happy like I'm here with you guys a freaking awesome community full of nerds and geeks the best freaking people on the planet so I'm here to say hey to you guys and I'm so happy to finally be apart of this fantastic community i freaking love you guys!!!!
Sorry if my grammar is off I'm just to excited about this to care about grammar lol

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community forums!
What has been one of your favorite games?
thanks man happy to be here, kingdom hearts two is one of my favorite games that's most of my childhood right there I could never beat the first one no matter how hard I tried lol but I beat KH3 like five times what about you man?

Reactions: RyanSellers

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
thanks man happy to be here, kingdom hearts two is one of my favorite games that's most of my childhood right there I could never beat the first one no matter how hard I tried lol but I beat KH3 like five times what about you man?
One of my favorite games when I was younger was Runescape, but after that I enjoyed playing League of Legends a lot.

Reactions: Knotty Stripes

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
One of my favorite games when I was younger was Runescape, but after that I enjoyed playing League of Legends a lot.
I've heard great things about both games never played them but sadly never had the equipment to play them but one day i definitely have to play them![DOUBLEPOST=1525674269][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey buddy! You'll like it here they have cake!
bro cake sounds really good actually it is the middle of the night at the moment and my HP bar is on red right now lol