Gaming Hey guys! I'm Tubsy

TTZ-Tubsy

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I'm Tubsy! I'm 18 and from the UK!
I discovered freedom from other small youtubers suggesting it when I was asking what they did to grow. I joined the forums to be a part of the community and get to know a few people whilst doing so.

My hobbies include watching ice hockey and playing video games!
Favorite food you ask?! Oh lord the choices!

I started youtube because, I changed jobs mid 2015 (from catering to retail) and set it my challenge to try as many things as possible. Hence the starting of the youtube channel.
I run a fairly laid back channel, some funny gaming, some serious talks and even some weird news. The majority is with friends but I do do some solo stuff too.
I range from indie to fps mainly with the addition to some cards against humanity sometimes :)
I'm fairly consistent with my uploads. Everyday 6pm GMT

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUF-1D6lbkSEYXNBlkw79oQ

Any feedback is appreciated!

FluxEdits

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello Tubsy! I'm from the UK too! Awesome channel you got there, can't wait to see it grow. I subscribed and I hope you keep making videos because these are pretty awesome!

Reactions: TTZ-Tubsy

TTZ-Tubsy

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey Tubsy, welcome to the Freedom Family! Your channel art is really good (I like how you have a filter sort of over the games covers as your background). I noticed you don't have a subscription bar. Here is a link to get one: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Thank you kind sir! I shall get right onto this! I've actually only just got the channel art. Part of the re brand that happened, that also included a new trailer :)

TTZ-Tubsy

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello Tubsy! I'm from the UK too! Awesome channel you got there, can't wait to see it grow. I subscribed and I hope you keep making videos because these are pretty awesome!

UK RULES! Thank you buddy! I appreciate the feedback. Put a smile on my face reading that you like my stuff! I shall return the favor!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I took a tour on your channel , and it was really great plus i gotta hand it to ya , you have taste in games , i mean you still play BF3 , and that game in my opinion is one of the best , if not the best game i ever played in my whole life , so really great work on that one , but i think that all you need in a better audio or mic , so to have better quality until that is handled , i think that you should use Audacity to edit your audio with , and if you needed help with it , i can help you with that :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GREAT WORK! :D

TTZ-Tubsy

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I took a tour on your channel , and it was really great plus i gotta hand it to ya , you have taste in games , i mean you still play BF3 , and that game in my opinion is one of the best , if not the best game i ever played in my whole life , so really great work on that one , but i think that all you need in a better audio or mic , so to have better quality until that is handled , i think that you should use Audacity to edit your audio with , and if you needed help with it , i can help you with that :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GREAT WORK! :D

Thanks a lot man! I agree! But bf3 is just spawn trap simulator 90% of the time now :'( Again, made me smile reading that you like my stuff! :D The actual audio issues is down to my mic unfortunately. Some days it plays nice and I get great quality, and others it may as well be at the side of a plane! I plan to invest in a better when on pay day so hopefully it will be sorted then... *Fingers crossed* But thanks for the offer! I'll hit you up if it still doesnt fix it :/ :)

Thanks again!