Gaming Hey Guys Im Panda Gamez

Panda Gamez

Rising User
Oct 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey everybody! i have been doing youtube for about a year an needed a partnership so i joined with freedom. my computer is really bad and slow so i cant make gaming videos yet but a lot of my videos are based around gaming.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Panda Gamez,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's interesting! So how exactly do you do your videos? Do you make vlogs, talk videos, etc.? I'd like to check out some of your videos. :)

Please tell us a bit about yourself as well, I'm sure the community would like to know you a bit better! Check out the introduction template if you haven't already, there are some ideas that can kick start your introduction there.

Click here to view the introduction template!

Make sure to link your channel after introducing yourself a bit more, I look forward to seeing you around!

Remu

Respected User
Jan 14, 2015
YouTube
There's something very familiar abut your avatar. Can't quite put my finger on it...

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! We're interested to know more about you. I can't wait to see some of the videos you will upload.

Panda Gamez

Rising User
Oct 15, 2015
YouTube
I certainly hope your videos have pandas in them.
hahahah most of them do! do you have any ideas on what videos i should do next[DOUBLEPOST=1447227263][/DOUBLEPOST]Your name: Panda Gamez
How did you find Freedom!?: I had a friend that had partnered with freedom so i decided to join the community
What made you join our forums?: Getting more channel ideas
What are your hobbies?: video editing, watching youtube
What is your favorite food?: Chunky steak pie
Why did you start YouTube?: I was inspired to do youtube by Syndicate and Skydoesminecraft
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: to hit 1000 subs
What kind of channel do you run?: I try to do a gaming channel but my pc is very bad so i do IRL vids
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming and IRL
When do you upload?: When ever i can but usually on Saturdays
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUJsApR-GUhNpV4usGnTfA

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
hahahah most of them do! do you have any ideas on what videos i should do next[DOUBLEPOST=1447227263][/DOUBLEPOST]Your name: Panda Gamez
How did you find Freedom!?: I had a friend that had partnered with freedom so i decided to join the community
What made you join our forums?: Getting more channel ideas
What are your hobbies?: video editing, watching youtube
What is your favorite food?: Chunky steak pie
Why did you start YouTube?: I was inspired to do youtube by Syndicate and Skydoesminecraft
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: to hit 1000 subs
What kind of channel do you run?: I try to do a gaming channel but my pc is very bad so i do IRL vids
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming and IRL
When do you upload?: When ever i can but usually on Saturdays
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUJsApR-GUhNpV4usGnTfA
That's a great reason to join the forums, if you look into the sections that you're interested in then I'll bet you can find tons of great ideas!

You can start with the "Gaming Discussion" section if you haven't already been there. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

Jellie

New User
Nov 10, 2015
Hi Panda Gamez welcome to this forum ! ;)
I'm french guy and i wish you to be brave for this adventur on youtube :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Man i really like where your channel is heading and you are a real potential , and with time i think you can generate some good content i am just sure of that mostly because you left that impression when i saw your videos , and the way you talk , although it can use a little bit more energy , but i guess that will come with time , and i think that you should work on that development along with the uploading schedule which i think it should be more consistent than once a week because that will help your channel and videos be more searchable :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D REALLY GREAT JOB!

Panda Gamez

Rising User
Oct 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey HFOShow! thx for the encouragement. I am really struggling for video ideas recently and that is why i havent been uploading regularly. thx for showing my channel some enthusiasim. Btw i am ur 100th sub and congrats bro! ur vids are so well edited and ur thumbnails are amazing. keep going and u will get far with ur channel