Entertainment Hey guys! I'm new to this come and help me out!

Sean Joseph

Rising User
Jan 31, 2015
bit.ly
YouTube
Hey guys, i have literary just started my youtube channel today, i do pranks and random stuff, i uploaded my first video today and am really exited about it. I have always wanted to start a youtube channel but never had the courage, but now this is is, i am going to try my hardest to make the best possible content that i can make. And i thank Freedom for being such a good network to be on, as it helps the beginner channels and the bigger channels. I hope my dream of growing can come true but i cant do it alone and we can all help each other. Thank you!

Sean

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddyyyyy

I like your random stuff actualy lol
Oh I know how you feel, and I admire people who can make vlogs and have the courage to start! It's not something easy so congratulations!!

We're super nice here, so if you need help or have any question just ask. Don't be shy we're cool :cool:

ps: omg! am I realy your first subscriber?! so cool!

Reactions: Sean Joseph

Sean Joseph

Rising User
Jan 31, 2015
bit.ly
YouTube
Hey buddyyyyy

I like your random stuff actualy lol
Oh I know how you feel, and I admire people who can make vlogs and have the courage to start! It's not something easy so congratulations!!

We're super nice here, so if you need help or have any question just ask. Don't be shy we're cool :cool:

ps: omg! am I realy your first subscriber?! so cool!
Thank you so much! it actually means a lot!
and yes, yes you are so thank you loads, i wont let you down!

Lord Adam Patrick

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Mississippi
YouTube
I'm all about pranks, brother. I'm gonna sub so i can see what content you post later on. My channel is about making nasty food and making my friends eat it. If you want to laugh, you should check us out! (Episode 2 is better than episode 1)

Welcome to the Freedom! family.

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey guys, i have literary just started my youtube channel today, i do pranks and random stuff, i uploaded my first video today and am really exited about it. I have always wanted to start a youtube channel but never had the courage, but now this is is, i am going to try my hardest to make the best possible content that i can make. And i thank Freedom for being such a good network to be on, as it helps the beginner channels and the bigger channels. I hope my dream of growing can come true but i cant do it alone and we can all help each other. Thank you!

Sean
He man, I actually really like your stuff. Your video was very well edited. You had just the right level of music and the selfie prank was awesome! Best of luck with your pranks man. Just please do not turn into one of those fake pranksters. As long as you're 100% legit, I will support you 100%!