Gaming Hey guys im Mei-O Joker

Mei-O Joker

New User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Heys guys im Mei-O Joker, im 16 and im from toronto. I started youtube for 2 reasons.. 1. Its really fun and 2. I really want that silver play button =-).

Lol my favourite food is briyani and i like playing games =-).. i found this network when scrolling through youtube and i thought to myself, maybe these guys can help me start out so i joined and i joined the forums hoping i can get a little start and then repay the favour when one day i get big =-).

Basically my channel is a tech/gaming/review channel however its only gaming for now until i build my pc for reviews and stuff.. currently i am uploading csgo content and hopefully more games in the near future. So i try to upload 3 times a week but at the least once a week .

My channel link is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2iI5jJmcc-kAwS_zpb0wg
I hope yu guys are able to check out my channel and give me some tips and pointers and hopefully a subscribe. =-)

Last edited:

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Heys guys im Mei-O Joker, im 16 and im from toronto. I started youtube for 2 reasons.. 1. Its really fun and 2. I really want that silver play button =-).

Lol my favourite food is briyani and i like playing games =-).. i found this network when scrolling through youtube and i thought to myself, maybe these guys can help me start out so i joined and i joined the forums hoping i can get a little start and then repay the favour when one day i get big =-).

Basically my channel is a tech/gaming/review channel however its only gaming for now until i build my pc for reviews and stuff.. currently i am uploading csgo content and hopefully more games in the near future. So i try to upload 3 times a week but at the least once a week .

My channel link is:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2iI5jJmcc-kAwS_z
I hope yu guys are able to check out my channel and give me some tips and pointers and hopefully a subscribe. =-)
Channel link not working

Reactions: Mei-O Joker