Comedy Hey guys, I'm Joan!

FunwJoan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Joan present and this is my channel Fun with Joan!
I'm a guy who will try to make you laugh, will play a thing or two, or sing something and always do things with much effort.

My channel is more dedicated to the Spanish-speaking community, because my English is not very good, and would like to learn more, and hope to take the opportunity to see my channel, and i think it's all, i hope you like it.

Hola chicos, me presento soy Joan y este es mi canal Fun with Joan!
Soy un chico que tratará de hacerte reir, jugará una que otra cosa, o cantaré algo y siempre haré cosas con mucho esfuerzo.

Mi canal está más dedicado a la comunidad que habla español, ya que mi ingles no es muy bueno, y quisiera aprender más, espero y puedan darse la oportunidad de ver mi canal, sin más aqui está.

FunwJoan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
Your English isn't good? Everything you said sounded professional! :D Welcome to the Freedom family and we hope that we can help you grow. :D
Hey!, VoilaGamer I like the way you do your work on youtube it's amazing!, and thank you i hope that

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Just be yourself and stick to a schedule on which people can expect videos on certain times or days, you'll be golden! :)

FunwJoan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
Just be yourself and stick to a schedule on which people can expect videos on certain times or days, you'll be golden! :)
Lol, Thank you! I do my best!.
I know I can learn a lot with people who are here.
although it would be interesting to have some tips apart from that :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I'm Joan present and this is my channel Fun with Joan!
I'm a guy who will try to make you laugh, will play a thing or two, or sing something and always do things with much effort.

My channel is more dedicated to the Spanish-speaking community, because my English is not very good, and would like to learn more, and hope to take the opportunity to see my channel, and i think it's all, i hope you like it.

Hola chicos, me presento soy Joan y este es mi canal Fun with Joan!
Soy un chico que tratará de hacerte reir, jugará una que otra cosa, o cantaré algo y siempre haré cosas con mucho esfuerzo.

Mi canal está más dedicado a la comunidad que habla español, ya que mi ingles no es muy bueno, y quisiera aprender más, espero y puedan darse la oportunidad de ver mi canal, sin más aqui está.
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Seeing your way of English writing i would say it is pretty good sobe more confident :D