Gaming Hey guys! I'm a gamer/streamer!

Chris Delmuro

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
ChrisDelmuro
Hello everyone, I'm Chris and am a daily game streamer. I also post other kinds of videos on my youtube besides games, but it mostly consists of gaming. I play games like PUBG, The Evil Within 2, Shadow of War, and so on. It's limitless when it comes to games. It would mean a lot if you guys would just at least check out my channel!
https://www.youtube.com/chrisdelmuro

Corwin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to the forums! I have been meaning to try play PUBG, have heard tons of good things about it. I'll check out your channel and hope you enjoy your stay here!

do streaming is not better in twitch because of youtube watch time?
Both are equally good, it just depends on where your audience is. Not everyone uses Twitch, not everyone uses Youtube. You could stream on both at the same time with Restream.io.

Jeferson Moreira Sueth

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2017
YouTube
Both are equally good, it just depends on where your audience is. Not everyone uses Twitch, not everyone uses Youtube. You could stream on both at the same time with Restream.io.

dude I know that not everyone uses twitch or youtube, but on YouTube you have the question of video assisted time that makes your channel in better positions, many youtubers prefer to stream in the twitch precisely because of the retention time because not everyone keeps watching stream direct understand