Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I am Mr Lets Play! I am a currently small (as of posting this) channel with only 8 videos, and I do 1 video a day. I'm looking for a group to collab with on console though one important rule for the group is that you need to have a lot of the games the group has, or it just really wont work out. Anyways, I do most of my videos alone, though I am planning on changing that in the future with the group I am still making. I'm a channel that actually puts effort into my videos such as making thumbnails,and editing the actual video. I've learned that all small channels NORMALLY don't do this, that is why I do (I also don't want a 3 hour video). There isn't much more I can say about my channel since it's still pretty new at the moment. I've been getting my channel prepared for the first video for about a month, because I want to make sure that I had a decent Profile Picture and Background Picture, as it just seems more professional. My YouTube Channel was inspired by DanTDM and Markiplier, two of my favorite YouTubers that do gaming.

If you are interested in my collab group (possible because I may also have a PC Gaming Group in 2017]
The rules for the PS4 Group are:

#1 - Must be active on PS4
#2 - Must have GTA V or Minecraft for the PS4
#3 - Please be below the age of 16 [this is because I'm 13 Years Old], BUT You must also be above 9 yrs old!!!!
#4 - PLEASE NO PROFANITY WHILE RECORDING [While Recording, because 80% of my viewers are young]
#5 - DO NOT Self Advertise... I give a shoutout to you in the end of the video and a link to your channel

For the PC Group
#1 - Must be active on Skype
#2 - Must have Minecraft for the PC
#3 - Please be below the age of 16 [this is because I'm 13 Years Old], BUT You must also be above 9 yrs old!!!!
#4 - PLEASE NO PROFANITY WHILE RECORDING [While Recording, because 80% of my viewers are young]
#5 - DO NOT Self Advertise... I give a shoutout to you in the end of the video and a link to your channel

So those rules are the same with minor differences...

Thats it

Thats it from me!