Hey guys!, how you all doing?

XGeN_M30W

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys!, how you all doing?I was wondering why I have started to stop getting subscribers, even though i am uploading like a have been. Any tips and tricks on how to maintain?

XGeN_M30W

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey Meow,

Don't get too hung up on subs slowing down it will coming in waves.

How active are you on twitter & Facebook?

Maybe reach out to new potential subs by joining gaming conversations.
Thank you man! I am quite active on twitter but only on 17 followers, Even though i update when i post a vid

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Try various social media platforms... in the end, try to stand out from the 1,000,000 other channels like yours. I don't mean this in a derogatory way - I mean try to be different... focus on that difference, and you will succeed. If you are naturally funny that always seems to help :)

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys!, how you all doing?I was wondering why I have started to stop getting subscribers, even though i am uploading like a have been. Any tips and tricks on how to maintain?

Maby people just don't like the game you're playing try uploading something different, to gain a bigger audience.

Reactions: XGeN_M30W

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Thank you man! I am quite active on twitter but only on 17 followers, Even though i update when i post a vid

Have you tried using the Gamer retweet accounts they help me spread my videos also I search for #gaming and just pick tweets that I can contribute to and join in the conversation.

And it might help to have a look at Crowdfire app I am using it to grow my following.

Reactions: XGeN_M30W

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Subscribers are people, there is a person behind the click of that button.
To say you've stopped gaining subscribers kinda shadows over that with the idea that it's a rate that you can predict, robotic in a way. It's not.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I agree 100% with @Nolan Westmore. Yeah, it sucks that you don't have subscribers flowing in, but if that's what you're worrying about, you're already setting yourself up to fail. It's not about the subscriber gains or the views, it's about having fun and entertaining the people who already love watching your content. It don't matter if you have 10 subs or 1000, if your heart's not in your content and your not having fun, it will show. Don't worry about your subscriber count and see where you can improve your content for the viewers you already have and it will flow more naturally

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
As everyone says, subscribers will come in waves. I noticed that you don't really have any playlists set up, archive your videos for easier viewing and the ability for the videos to play one after the other.