Gaming Hey guys, Guess what? You'll love my channel!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

You might wanna introduce yourself more by using the Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum to make it easier for us to know you before your channel :D

I think your channel is great in terms of graphics although you could use some more work , and you can be even better :D. However, your videos kinda need some better audio maybe a better mic or an audio editing software like audacity may help you! :D

Other than that , i think you have some awesome energy in your videos , and to me that is the key to attract me to anyone's video! , so AWESOME WORK MAN! ;D

andygaming

New User
Oct 24, 2015
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

You might wanna introduce yourself more by using the Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum to make it easier for us to know you before your channel :D

I think your channel is great in terms of graphics although you could use some more work , and you can be even better :D. However, your videos kinda need some better audio maybe a better mic or an audio editing software like audacity may help you! :D

Other than that , i think you have some awesome energy in your videos , and to me that is the key to attract me to anyone's video! , so AWESOME WORK MAN! ;D
Thanks so much, I am working hard on getting a new mic aha

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams