Music Hey Guys , Greetings from Nepal

Death Nepal

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
Hey guys.Nice to meet with you all.I am a guitarist and want to be a youtuber. I play metal like heavy metal,death metal and classicals. My favourite band is Brain Drill (Technical death) and Pantera(heavy metal). My favourite guitarist is yngwie malmsteen and Mozart is my favourite classical musician. Visit my channel if want me to help. I just want to make more friends and make my link with all of you.Like I want support from others and you guys, I also want to support you because everyone wants to grow their channel. Come subscribe my channel and i will subscribe you back.Lets grow mine and yours youtube channel .Cheers!!And Just the important thing is thank you so much freedom for all these opportunities. Bye

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

How long have you been playing guitar for and your tetris cover was really good :) keep it up pal

Reactions: Death Nepal

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
Hey guys.Nice to meet with you all.I am a guitarist and want to be a youtuber. I play metal like heavy metal,death metal and classicals. My favourite band is Brain Drill (Technical death) and Pantera(heavy metal). My favourite guitarist is yngwie malmsteen and Mozart is my favourite classical musician. Visit my channel if want me to help. I just want to make more friends and make my link with all of you.Like I want support from others and you guys, I also want to support you because everyone wants to grow their channel. Come subscribe my channel and i will subscribe you back.Lets grow mine and yours youtube channel .Cheers!!And Just the important thing is thank you so much freedom for all these opportunities. Bye
Hello mate and Welcome to Freedom! family! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, because i do ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Death, what got you into being a guitarist? It's nice to see the variety in what people do in their life here. How did you come across your favorite bands, and do you incorporate some of their work into your own music? Making friends is definitely possible here, and it will be worth it once you get more adjusted here ^^

Death Nepal

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

How long have you been playing guitar for and your tetris cover was really good :) keep it up pal

Thank you so much friend. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years.
I visited your channel and i really like it.Looks like you are a great call of duty fan: ) I also play call of duty often. I subscribed your channel. Keep it up.Cheers!!!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you so much friend. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years.
I visited your channel and i really like it.Looks like you are a great call of duty fan: ) I also play call of duty often. I subscribed your channel. Keep it up.Cheers!!!

dam 5 years is very long time indeed ! that is sick dude , keep it up :) Ah sick , I'm guessing you have black ops 3 ? Thank you so much :)

Death Nepal

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
Hello Death, what got you into being a guitarist? It's nice to see the variety in what people do in their life here. How did you come across your favorite bands, and do you incorporate some of their work into your own music? Making friends is definitely possible here, and it will be worth it once you get more adjusted here ^^

Hey bro. Thank you for your kind response. I was actually a footballer. But seeing energetic guitarists, I moved towards playing guitar. And by this way, my dream to become a footballer was ruined lol.And Yes, I actually incorporate some of the riffs of my favorite bands to my own compose(but very few).Also I checked your channel and its really awesome : ) Keep it up

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey bro. Thank you for your kind response. I was actually a footballer. But seeing energetic guitarists, I moved towards playing guitar. And by this way, my dream to become a footballer was ruined lol.And Yes, I actually incorporate some of the riffs of my favorite bands to my own compose(but very few).Also I checked your channel and its really awesome : ) Keep it up
No worries, talking to people on the forums is nice at times :p I tried playing football when I was younger, but I wasn't too coordinated for the sport, heh. The guitar is a sweet instrument to play, it's nice that you were able to find something to replace old passions. Thanks for checking out my channel, hopefully I'll be able to collaborate with freedom members in the future when I get better internet ^^

Death Nepal

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
No worries, talking to people on the forums is nice at times :p I tried playing football when I was younger, but I wasn't too coordinated for the sport, heh. The guitar is a sweet instrument to play, it's nice that you were able to find something to replace old passions. Thanks for checking out my channel, hopefully I'll be able to collaborate with freedom members in the future when I get better internet ^^

Ok bro, I wish you a good luck to get better internet lol : ) Thank you so much for your kind conversation