Gaming Hey Guys Check Out This Vid

Flying Bird

New User
Nov 23, 2016
My name is Sami and i recently made a channel. This channel is purely about gaming. I will be uploading weekly videos of Overwatch , GTA V and many more games. Check out my channel and watch my trailer :). I had grown a passion for games from a very young age and even at 21, as a full time student, I still find a lot of time to get on my PC and play for hours and hours. So here I am guys, my first channel. In regards to my channel name, that goes a long way back in my life but I will speak about that in the future.
Thank You Guys
Make sure to check out my videos :)

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
My name is Sami and i recently made a channel. This channel is purely about gaming. I will be uploading weekly videos of Overwatch , GTA V and many more games. Check out my channel and watch my trailer :). I had grown a passion for games from a very young age and even at 21, as a full time student, I still find a lot of time to get on my PC and play for hours and hours. So here I am guys, my first channel. In regards to my channel name, that goes a long way back in my life but I will speak about that in the future.
Thank You Guys

Welcome to freedom forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.
What are your favourite games?[DOUBLEPOST=1479894350][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Dude your doing well keep up the work and enjoy the perks of youtube.. :)

Sub For Sub? :)

Sub for sub isn't reccomended as it is bad and is in some places violating forum rules. Please be careful and do sub for sub off the freedom forums elsewhere.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
And as our fellow member mentioned, please be reminded that sub4sub is not allowed in our forums.

Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank You Guys

Welcome to the Freedom Community mate :)

Have played Overwatch much myself either, always loved playing with Tracer but for now laid the focus on some newer games ^^