Gaming Hey Guys! Another Gaming channel!

XGN Clever

New User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
hey guys

i have a few fun COD cut coms up atm however i am hoping to branch out to more games once i get my sub count up! glad to finally be apart of this! took while for things to come through but we got there in the end!

i dont do sub for sub however, if your content is good i will of course sub and give you a shout out on twitter :)

i hope you enjoy my vids!

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
hey guys

i have a few fun COD cut coms up atm however i am hoping to branch out to more games once i get my sub count up! glad to finally be apart of this! took while for things to come through but we got there in the end!

i dont do sub for sub however, if your content is good i will of course sub and give you a shout out on twitter :)

Welcome to Freedom!
I've checked your channel and you have a lot of subs for only 10 vids. So wow, don't know how you did it, but yeah.
Anyway, I would say to add some variety sooner rather than later. It will help up your subcounter, cuz not everyone enjoys COD but they might sub if you add a different game into the mix.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
hey guys

Hello, and welcome to Freedom! I do CoD videos as well! What's your opinion on the next CoD game?