Tips & Tricks Hey guys and gals! I need some tips and tricks with my channel!

JAYDENFRAVEL Nah (XD)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Lakes, personally what I like to see in a gaming youtuber is comedy. I live when you tubers mess around and make you laugh. Or have friends with then to relate to you or talk so you don't have those silent moments. Also if you don't already I'd get a amazing intro that brings people in something that makes people be like wow this looks like a good channel. Also make thumbnails for your videos so people know what there looking at. And don't listen to people in the comments who hate I bet your channel is amazing. Best advice I'll give is be yourself and create what you want.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Lakes, personally what I like to see in a gaming youtuber is comedy. I live when you tubers mess around and make you laugh. Or have friends with then to relate to you or talk so you don't have those silent moments. Also if you don't already I'd get a amazing intro that brings people in something that makes people be like wow this looks like a good channel. Also make thumbnails for your videos so people know what there looking at. And don't listen to people in the comments who hate I bet your channel is amazing. Best advice I'll give is be yourself and create what you want.
When you said intro did you mean an intro for the videos or a channel trailer?