Gaming Hey Freedom!

Remix

New User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
AbideYT
Hi, my name is Abide (don't mind my freedom username) and I would like to share with you my new YouTube channel! I upload mostly Call of Duty trolling, gameplays, and funny videos! I hope you guys could take a moment and check it out! And if you do, feel free to subscribe! Thanks!
Channel: Search /c/AbideUS on YouTube and my video is called "Noob Tube Rage".

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community forums Abide, in regards to your Freedom name if you wanted that change in tune with your YouTube channel you can ask a Admin and they should be able to change it for you :)

I really hope you enjoy what the community has to offer and hope that you take part and can become a valued member - if you haven't done so already can I also ask you to check out the forum rules when you get a second just so you know what is expected of you on the forums :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hi, my name is Abide (don't mind my freedom username) and I would like to share with you my new YouTube channel! I upload mostly Call of Duty trolling, gameplays, and funny videos! I hope you guys could take a moment and check it out! And if you do, feel free to subscribe! Thanks!
Channel: Search /c/AbideUS on YouTube and my video is called "Noob Tube Rage".
Welcome to the Forum man. Make sure to also post something in the introduction page. But all in all welcome!