Gaming Hey Freedom!

Epichorror119

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi Freedom.
How you guys been.
well I have been good I want to talk to you about my YouTube Channel! I am 14 years old trying to do my best on my videos. I am a Starting YouTube channel with 115 Subscribers but the subscribers don't really watch my videos and it makes me sad. But off that topic I joined YouTube for Fun and to entertain people! OH and even if I Get 500 subs I would be a very happy camper. I joined freedom to help me grow and I really I hope I can grow. Thank You and please help me reach my goal!

Channel: Epichorror119

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to the Community !

dude a lot of youtubers have tons of subs that don't watch so don't worry :) I have a lot of subs and hardly any watch to it but you are grateful for it still and make sure to have fun !

Epichorror119

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to the Community !

dude a lot of youtubers have tons of subs that don't watch so don't worry :) I have a lot of subs and hardly any watch to it but you are grateful for it still and make sure to have fun !

Hey Thanks man I checked out your channel you seem pretty cool I have a question what do you use to record Because I use Bandicam. All I want to do is almost become as big as you even if I don't get a lot of views it still makes me happy to see how many Subscribers I got Thanks

Reactions: Prology

VibRaTeZ

Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey Thanks man I checked out your channel you seem pretty cool I have a question what do you use to record Because I use Bandicam. All I want to do is almost become as big as you even if I don't get a lot of views it still makes me happy to see how many Subscribers I got Thanks
You can use OBS to record your gameplay! It has reduced lag and many other features :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

you will one day pal , I record my Xbox one and never pc so I use a HD PVR :)

Reactions: Epichorror119

VibRaTeZ

Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Well you need a better pc or you can buy the elgato game capture hd for 150$ so you won't drop a single frame :) I deserve a sub xD